MONEY GIVES FALSE SECURITY



Devotional Daily


MONEY GIVES FALSE SECURITY

Proverbs 18:10-11 The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe. The rich man's wealth is his strong city, and as a high wall in his own conceit.

A man once said "if it is for me to kill my mother to get riches, I will kill her"
People chase after riches, but the Bible says that riches are temptation and a snare.

The rich man trust in his wealth. Those who chase after money are chasing a snare. I saw a fish the other day called an angler fish. This thing is the ugliest fish I ever saw! It looked like death eating a cracker.

This thing buried itself in the sand then, sticking out its ugly face, it sprouted something that looked like a fishing pole with a worm on it from its head. It would wiggle that wormy pole until a fish was drawn to it. Once a fish bit at the worm the angler fish pounced out and swallowed its prey.
That's what money does to the unwary.

Popular posts from this blog

NO WOMAN IS BORN USELESS

CAN I MARRY YOU?: Your spouse 'MUST HAVE'qualities before you say 'I do'

KEEP YOUR VIRGINITY TILL MARRIAGE.

HOW TO BE SURE IF MY PARTNER IS GOD'S WILL FOR ME

HOW TO GET A GOOD HUSBAND/WIFE

HOW TO PREPARE FOR MARRIAGE

CAN I MARRY YOU?: Won't u wear me out?