CAN I MARRY YOU?: Your spouse 'MUST HAVE'qualities before you say 'I do'


I'm very sure this is not what you're expecting to see.


But it is high time We start saying the truth.


So many marriage professional counsels will tell you what you should check for


Like..........

1. His pocket...  can he take care of me?

2. His job........... Hope he has a fulfilling job?


3. His personality.....


4. Hope he's handsome or she's beautiful?


5. What about her SHAPE?


6. good looking?



And lots more that I can't remember right now.



I will leave a verse of the Bible for you here.....



Prayerfully read and digest it


The

LORD said to Samuel Do not consider his appearance or his height for I have rejected him. The LORD does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance but the LORD looks at the heart. 1Samuel 16:7

As individual, we tend to look and judge immediately by what we see but its never that way in the sight of God. God's way is the best. 


 allow God to do the picking for you, then you won't regret.




If you follow your instinct, you might be led astray.



Surrender all to God.



while you are waiting for the right partner, I will advice yo to work on yourself an it will help you greatly when you get into marriage.


REMEMBER, MARRIAGE IS NOT MEANT FOR BABIES...



REMEMBER, MARRIAGE IS NOT MEANT FOR BABIES...


SEEEEEEEE::::

NO WOMAN IS BORN USELESS

CONTENTMENT, GREAT GAIN.








Popular posts from this blog

NO WOMAN IS BORN USELESS

KEEP YOUR VIRGINITY TILL MARRIAGE.

HOW TO BE SURE IF MY PARTNER IS GOD'S WILL FOR ME

HOW TO GET A GOOD HUSBAND/WIFE

HOW TO PREPARE FOR MARRIAGE

CAN I MARRY YOU?: Won't u wear me out?