I AM NOT INVOLVED

Devotional daily


Est 4:16 "Go, gather together all the Jews who are in Susa, and fast for me. Do not eat or drink for three days, night or day. I and my maids will fast as you do. When this is done, I will go to the king, even though it is against the law. And if I perish, I perish."


I AM NOT INVOLVED 

When problem arises, once we are not directly affected, we may hands up. 
This was not the case of Esther.  Esther was already a queen when the death decree was made.
If she had kept quiet, God will surely save His people...
Therefore, if God hath put you in a position to render help, do it, don't fix your eyes or mind on the sufferings entails, determine to do what God sent you. 

That position you are is for a purpose, don't loose focus, the position is not for extortion or self gain but the name of the LORD to be glorified. 

Popular posts from this blog

NO WOMAN IS BORN USELESS

CAN I MARRY YOU?: Your spouse 'MUST HAVE'qualities before you say 'I do'

KEEP YOUR VIRGINITY TILL MARRIAGE.

HOW TO BE SURE IF MY PARTNER IS GOD'S WILL FOR ME

HOW TO GET A GOOD HUSBAND/WIFE

HOW TO PREPARE FOR MARRIAGE

CAN I MARRY YOU?: Won't u wear me out?