CAN I MARRY YOU?: Won't u wear me out?

New International Version
Do two walk together unless they have agreed to do so? Amos 3:3

Before you say 'I  do '

Answer this question.

 'can I ever be tired of him or her? '

Reasons why you answer this question is this.

1. Most marriages get boring on the long run.

2. At times, some will wish they should exchange their partners for another.

3.after some years, you will discover he/she went back to theiinitial behavior.




And many other reasons.  if you know one, add as comment.

 be practical pleaseeeeee...












Popular posts from this blog

NO WOMAN IS BORN USELESS

CAN I MARRY YOU?: Your spouse 'MUST HAVE'qualities before you say 'I do'

KEEP YOUR VIRGINITY TILL MARRIAGE.

HOW TO BE SURE IF MY PARTNER IS GOD'S WILL FOR ME

HOW TO GET A GOOD HUSBAND/WIFE

HOW TO PREPARE FOR MARRIAGE